Author Archive for: DinaP
This author has not written his bio yet.
But we are proud to say that DinaP contributed 39 entries already.
Entries by DinaP
- Financial District struggling with more empty offices than other neighborhoods: report June 1, 2023
- Flooding-risk disclosures coming to leases, but will they help tenants? June 1, 2023
- Deals of the Day: June 1 June 1, 2023
- Iconic Times Square Irish pub Rosie O'Grady's to shut down June 1, 2023
- New York landlord misses payments on $50M mortgage for Chicago property June 1, 2023
- Challenges & Opportunities of Owning Real Estate
- Joel R. Marcus on The Stoler NY Business Report, CUNY TV
- Sedesco is planning a 400,000 ft mixed use skyscraper for West 57th Street. This will be a beautiful addition to the Central Park South skyline that will provide the added benefit and needed enlargement of the F train station below. We at Marcus & Pollack LLP are thrilled to be working on the property tax aspects of this signature project. Demir Sabanci is a visionary developer who will give New York City it’s next beautiful edifice.