https://www.marcuspollack.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/Screen-Shot-2021-06-10-at-10.30.58-AM-1.png 778 545 Dina Pearlman https://www.marcuspollack.com//wp-content/uploads/2015/10/copy-logo3.png Dina Pearlman2021-06-10 12:34:212021-06-11 11:50:09Happy Birthday to our Beloved Brooklyn Bridge which celebrates its 138th birthday today. PT Barnum once marched 21 Elephants across to prove its strength. This Bridge was the largest suspension bridge in the world when completed. It brought Brooklyn and Manhattan together, eventually binding the five Boroughs in one great City. Poets, song writers and other artists were enchanted with its beauty and majesty. On September 11th it provided thousands with an escape route from the tragic World Trade Center Collapse. A triumph of design and engineering it is a marvel to behold even today.
Crain’s New York
- Yelp’s overpaid execs hold the company back, activist investor alleges May 25, 2023
- Busy Memorial Day foreshadows high fares, big crowds for summer travel May 25, 2023
- Peloton seeks comeback with brand refresh under new CMO May 25, 2023
- As B-HEARD's reach grows, share of mental health responses remains slim, new data shows May 25, 2023
- Connecticut looks to cut Metro-North service as part of budget May 24, 2023
- Challenges & Opportunities of Owning Real Estate
- Joel R. Marcus on The Stoler NY Business Report, CUNY TV
- Sedesco is planning a 400,000 ft mixed use skyscraper for West 57th Street. This will be a beautiful addition to the Central Park South skyline that will provide the added benefit and needed enlargement of the F train station below. We at Marcus & Pollack LLP are thrilled to be working on the property tax aspects of this signature project. Demir Sabanci is a visionary developer who will give New York City it’s next beautiful edifice.