- Gyms and restaurants sue the city over vaccine mandate August 18, 2021
- City's 2020 census results come as a boon for local health care services August 18, 2021
- Manhattan Mini Storage explores sale for more than $3 billion August 18, 2021
- Maven's unicorn status signals growing investor interest in women's health, entrepreneurs say August 18, 2021
- Op-ed: Diversity in state pension fund management makes sound financial sense August 17, 2021
- Sedesco is planning a 400,000 ft mixed use skyscraper for West 57th Street. This will be a beautiful addition to the Central Park South skyline that will provide the added benefit and needed enlargement of the F train station below. We at Marcus & Pollack LLP are thrilled to be working on the property tax aspects of this signature project. Demir Sabanci is a visionary developer who will give New York City it’s next beautiful edifice.
- I am so pleased that Crain’s carried my Hotel Decision on its Front Page of the Print Edition today. Hotel owners have another forum to reduce property taxes.
- Happy to share my terrific tax assessment reduction trial result with you. Hotels are in need of very significant tax relief due to overvaluation methodologies used by the NYC Assessors for years, and now the devastating consequences of the Pandemic. Hotel owners, developers and operators take notice that you don’t have to take over taxation anymore – you have to be willing to fight back. The City Tax Assessor can be beaten.