https://www.marcuspollack.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/Screen-Shot-2021-06-10-at-10.21.02-AM-1.png 1004 539 Dina Pearlman https://www.marcuspollack.com//wp-content/uploads/2015/10/copy-logo3.png Dina Pearlman2021-06-10 15:18:062021-06-11 11:51:20The Northeast Real Estate Business Journal just published my Article on how NYC had reacted to the Covid-19 Pandemic. The problems are far from solved.
Crain’s New York
- Crazy Eddie’s nephew settles $650K fraud case from prison cell May 26, 2023
- There's a new standard for amenities in the city's luxury buildings May 26, 2023
- New York City's best new frozen treats to keep you cool this summer May 26, 2023
- There are still plenty of houses to rent in the Hamptons May 26, 2023
- First Republic's $35M banker outearned JPMorgan's Dimon before bust May 26, 2023
- Challenges & Opportunities of Owning Real Estate
- Joel R. Marcus on The Stoler NY Business Report, CUNY TV
- Sedesco is planning a 400,000 ft mixed use skyscraper for West 57th Street. This will be a beautiful addition to the Central Park South skyline that will provide the added benefit and needed enlargement of the F train station below. We at Marcus & Pollack LLP are thrilled to be working on the property tax aspects of this signature project. Demir Sabanci is a visionary developer who will give New York City it’s next beautiful edifice.