https://www.marcuspollack.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/Screen-Shot-2021-07-18-at-9.41.39-AM.png 1632 1270 Dina Pearlman https://www.marcuspollack.com//wp-content/uploads/2015/10/copy-logo3.png Dina Pearlman2021-07-18 13:43:092021-07-18 13:44:44I am so pleased that Crain’s carried my Hotel Decision on its Front Page of the Print Edition today. Hotel owners have another forum to reduce property taxes.
- Regeneron plots $1.8B expansion in Westchester July 16, 2021
- To beat worker burnout, health-tech firms expand wellness benefits July 16, 2021
- Covid still killing Americans faster than guns, cars and flu combined July 16, 2021
- Hotel guests find damp towels, trash piles amid worker shortage July 16, 2021
- New York’s clickbait giants test the public market July 16, 2021
- Sedesco is planning a 400,000 ft mixed use skyscraper for West 57th Street. This will be a beautiful addition to the Central Park South skyline that will provide the added benefit and needed enlargement of the F train station below. We at Marcus & Pollack LLP are thrilled to be working on the property tax aspects of this signature project. Demir Sabanci is a visionary developer who will give New York City it’s next beautiful edifice.
- I am so pleased that Crain’s carried my Hotel Decision on its Front Page of the Print Edition today. Hotel owners have another forum to reduce property taxes.
- Happy to share my terrific tax assessment reduction trial result with you. Hotels are in need of very significant tax relief due to overvaluation methodologies used by the NYC Assessors for years, and now the devastating consequences of the Pandemic. Hotel owners, developers and operators take notice that you don’t have to take over taxation anymore – you have to be willing to fight back. The City Tax Assessor can be beaten.