https://www.marcuspollack.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/Screen-Shot-2021-06-10-at-10.34.59-AM-1-1.png 773 556 Dina Pearlman https://www.marcuspollack.com//wp-content/uploads/2015/10/copy-logo3.png Dina Pearlman2021-06-10 12:00:192021-06-11 11:49:17A gift to New York City from Barry Diller (IAC) and his wife, designer Diane von Furstenberg is “Little Island” a new fun Island of undulating park and walkways. Opening Tomorrow at Pier 55 on the Hudson. New York is getting more exciting with this amazing place designed by Thomas Heatherwick which has 132 super sized concrete tulips and an amphitheater. Arts and music programs including the Ballet and Philharmonic, food venues and playgrounds. Be Happy, enjoy life, get out and have fun again.
Crain’s New York
- Yelp’s overpaid execs hold the company back, activist investor alleges May 25, 2023
- Busy Memorial Day foreshadows high fares, big crowds for summer travel May 25, 2023
- Peloton seeks comeback with brand refresh under new CMO May 25, 2023
- As B-HEARD's reach grows, share of mental health responses remains slim, new data shows May 25, 2023
- Connecticut looks to cut Metro-North service as part of budget May 24, 2023
- Challenges & Opportunities of Owning Real Estate
- Joel R. Marcus on The Stoler NY Business Report, CUNY TV
- Sedesco is planning a 400,000 ft mixed use skyscraper for West 57th Street. This will be a beautiful addition to the Central Park South skyline that will provide the added benefit and needed enlargement of the F train station below. We at Marcus & Pollack LLP are thrilled to be working on the property tax aspects of this signature project. Demir Sabanci is a visionary developer who will give New York City it’s next beautiful edifice.