- Op-ed: Quit stalling on Manhattan's first LGBTQ+-friendly senior affordable housing development July 1, 2022
- Historic details included in 92nd Street Y’s 21st-century upgrade July 1, 2022
- The 10 best shows to see in New York City this summer July 1, 2022
- Coney Island prepares for huge July Fourth crowds July 1, 2022
- Deals of the Day: July 1 July 1, 2022
- Challenges & Opportunities of Owning Real Estate
- Joel R. Marcus on The Stoler NY Business Report, CUNY TV
- Sedesco is planning a 400,000 ft mixed use skyscraper for West 57th Street. This will be a beautiful addition to the Central Park South skyline that will provide the added benefit and needed enlargement of the F train station below. We at Marcus & Pollack LLP are thrilled to be working on the property tax aspects of this signature project. Demir Sabanci is a visionary developer who will give New York City it’s next beautiful edifice.