https://www.marcuspollack.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/Screen-Shot-2021-06-10-at-10.53.54-AM-1.png 732 549 Dina Pearlman https://www.marcuspollack.com//wp-content/uploads/2015/10/copy-logo3.png Dina Pearlman2021-06-10 06:57:412021-06-11 11:39:06Subleases throw a curve ball at landlords trying to emerge from the Pandemic. There will always be some sublease activity in the marketplace but the magnitude and big blocks of space available now, that will be cheaper and competing with landlords facing rising vacancies is obvious. Until this sublease space surge is absorbed the overall market rents will be negatively impacted and the recovery for office buildings delayed.
Crain’s New York
- Yelp’s overpaid execs hold the company back, activist investor alleges May 25, 2023
- Busy Memorial Day foreshadows high fares, big crowds for summer travel May 25, 2023
- Peloton seeks comeback with brand refresh under new CMO May 25, 2023
- As B-HEARD's reach grows, share of mental health responses remains slim, new data shows May 25, 2023
- Connecticut looks to cut Metro-North service as part of budget May 24, 2023
- Challenges & Opportunities of Owning Real Estate
- Joel R. Marcus on The Stoler NY Business Report, CUNY TV
- Sedesco is planning a 400,000 ft mixed use skyscraper for West 57th Street. This will be a beautiful addition to the Central Park South skyline that will provide the added benefit and needed enlargement of the F train station below. We at Marcus & Pollack LLP are thrilled to be working on the property tax aspects of this signature project. Demir Sabanci is a visionary developer who will give New York City it’s next beautiful edifice.