https://www.marcuspollack.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/Screen-Shot-2021-06-10-at-10.39.40-AM-2.png 890 549 Dina Pearlman https://www.marcuspollack.com//wp-content/uploads/2015/10/copy-logo3.png Dina Pearlman2021-06-10 10:30:492021-06-11 11:42:05Sharing NYTimes scenarios for the post-pandemic NYC: “A Dystopic ‘Ghost Town’ ? Think of 1970s New York: buildings gutted by arson; subway cars plastered in graffiti; parks overrun with drug dealers; a city teetering on bankruptcy. Or ‘Party City’ As the city reopens, many party veterans are predicting a return to the carnal days of Studio 54 and Plato’s Retreat. The city’s bars, restaurants and sports stadiums are already filling, even months before Mayor de Blasio’s July 1 target date for a full reopening of the city. So maybe it’s time for New Yorkers to take heart, and let all those who fled to Florida worry about rising sea levels.” OK, make it what you want, I encourage everybody to return to work and have a positive perspective.
Crain’s New York
- Yelp’s overpaid execs hold the company back, activist investor alleges May 25, 2023
- Busy Memorial Day foreshadows high fares, big crowds for summer travel May 25, 2023
- Peloton seeks comeback with brand refresh under new CMO May 25, 2023
- As B-HEARD's reach grows, share of mental health responses remains slim, new data shows May 25, 2023
- Connecticut looks to cut Metro-North service as part of budget May 24, 2023
- Challenges & Opportunities of Owning Real Estate
- Joel R. Marcus on The Stoler NY Business Report, CUNY TV
- Sedesco is planning a 400,000 ft mixed use skyscraper for West 57th Street. This will be a beautiful addition to the Central Park South skyline that will provide the added benefit and needed enlargement of the F train station below. We at Marcus & Pollack LLP are thrilled to be working on the property tax aspects of this signature project. Demir Sabanci is a visionary developer who will give New York City it’s next beautiful edifice.