https://www.marcuspollack.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/Screen-Shot-2019-09-03-at-9.13.59-PM.png 1184 1002 Dina Pearlman https://www.marcuspollack.com//wp-content/uploads/2015/10/copy-logo3.png Dina Pearlman2019-09-04 01:38:042019-09-04 01:38:04New York’s City Council just passed legislation to require landlords to report retail rents, occupancy, lease terminations and current uses for all retail spaces.
Crain’s New York
- Yelp’s overpaid execs hold the company back, activist investor alleges May 25, 2023
- Busy Memorial Day foreshadows high fares, big crowds for summer travel May 25, 2023
- Peloton seeks comeback with brand refresh under new CMO May 25, 2023
- As B-HEARD's reach grows, share of mental health responses remains slim, new data shows May 25, 2023
- Connecticut looks to cut Metro-North service as part of budget May 24, 2023
- Challenges & Opportunities of Owning Real Estate
- Joel R. Marcus on The Stoler NY Business Report, CUNY TV
- Sedesco is planning a 400,000 ft mixed use skyscraper for West 57th Street. This will be a beautiful addition to the Central Park South skyline that will provide the added benefit and needed enlargement of the F train station below. We at Marcus & Pollack LLP are thrilled to be working on the property tax aspects of this signature project. Demir Sabanci is a visionary developer who will give New York City it’s next beautiful edifice.