- Which major health care bills passed the state Legislature this session? June 11, 2021
- Luxury e-commerce website 1stDibs shares rise in market debut June 10, 2021
- Albany should force diverse asset management for its pension funds June 10, 2021
- The NY law businesses should know about as cyberthreats intensify June 10, 2021
- New York’s $800M small-business grant aims to fill gap for left-out businesses June 10, 2021
- The Northeast Real Estate Business Journal just published my Article on how NYC had reacted to the Covid-19 Pandemic. The problems are far from solved.
- Just when you thought it was safe to go out… Stop any thought of raising taxes. All segments of our City’s economy are suffering the effects of lockdowns, other pandemic calamity, and relentless unyielding burdens of taxation. Give us a break to stand on our feet again. Theatres, hotels, condos, rental apartments, retail and office are all in bad shape. Don’t expand government handouts and bureaucracy with money you don’t have.
- Happy Birthday to our Beloved Brooklyn Bridge which celebrates its 138th birthday today. PT Barnum once marched 21 Elephants across to prove its strength. This Bridge was the largest suspension bridge in the world when completed. It brought Brooklyn and Manhattan together, eventually binding the five Boroughs in one great City. Poets, song writers and other artists were enchanted with its beauty and majesty. On September 11th it provided thousands with an escape route from the tragic World Trade Center Collapse. A triumph of design and engineering it is a marvel to behold even today.