- Amazon, Meta pullbacks suggest local tech growth might be topping out July 18, 2022
- Penn Station deal leaves little dedicated revenue for station overhaul July 18, 2022
- Demand for parking spaces fuels growth for city’s garage operators July 18, 2022
- Op-ed: Yes, MSG can be moved. And, yes, moving it is a good idea July 18, 2022
- Meal-delivery firm lays off 25% of its local workforce July 18, 2022
- Challenges & Opportunities of Owning Real Estate
- Joel R. Marcus on The Stoler NY Business Report, CUNY TV
- Sedesco is planning a 400,000 ft mixed use skyscraper for West 57th Street. This will be a beautiful addition to the Central Park South skyline that will provide the added benefit and needed enlargement of the F train station below. We at Marcus & Pollack LLP are thrilled to be working on the property tax aspects of this signature project. Demir Sabanci is a visionary developer who will give New York City it’s next beautiful edifice.