Author Archive for: Dina Pearlman
About Dina Pearlman
This author has yet to write their bio.
Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Dina Pearlman contributed a whooping 37 entries.
Entries by Dina Pearlman
- Democrats choose Hochul for governor; GOP picks Zeldin June 29, 2022
- Top Goldman Sachs dealmaker retiring from firm June 28, 2022
- City housing chief defends Adams’ unorthodox strategy June 28, 2022
- Q&A: Signature Bank’s CEO wants to clear the air on crypto June 28, 2022
- Demand for $10M-plus homes slows in city, Hamptons June 28, 2022
- Challenges & Opportunities of Owning Real Estate
- Joel R. Marcus on The Stoler NY Business Report, CUNY TV
- Sedesco is planning a 400,000 ft mixed use skyscraper for West 57th Street. This will be a beautiful addition to the Central Park South skyline that will provide the added benefit and needed enlargement of the F train station below. We at Marcus & Pollack LLP are thrilled to be working on the property tax aspects of this signature project. Demir Sabanci is a visionary developer who will give New York City it’s next beautiful edifice.