Author Archive for: Dina Pearlman
About Dina Pearlman
This author has yet to write their bio.
Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Dina Pearlman contributed a whooping 35 entries.
Entries by Dina Pearlman
- Pete Davidson and Colin Jost just bought a Staten Island ferry January 21, 2022
- State small-business relief program can’t spend its money January 21, 2022
- Mayor, governor call truce on MTA feud January 21, 2022
- City’s property values are up despite pandemic—and so are taxes January 21, 2022
- Op-ed: Two years into Covid and we’re still not getting the message: It’s airborne! January 21, 2022
- Sedesco is planning a 400,000 ft mixed use skyscraper for West 57th Street. This will be a beautiful addition to the Central Park South skyline that will provide the added benefit and needed enlargement of the F train station below. We at Marcus & Pollack LLP are thrilled to be working on the property tax aspects of this signature project. Demir Sabanci is a visionary developer who will give New York City it’s next beautiful edifice.
- I am so pleased that Crain’s carried my Hotel Decision on its Front Page of the Print Edition today. Hotel owners have another forum to reduce property taxes.
- Happy to share my terrific tax assessment reduction trial result with you. Hotels are in need of very significant tax relief due to overvaluation methodologies used by the NYC Assessors for years, and now the devastating consequences of the Pandemic. Hotel owners, developers and operators take notice that you don’t have to take over taxation anymore – you have to be willing to fight back. The City Tax Assessor can be beaten.