Author Archive for: administrator
This author has yet to write their bio.
Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud administrator contributed a whooping 2 entries.
Entries by administrator
- What the Supreme Court’s EPA ruling could mean for New York June 30, 2022
- Bitcoin miner loses bid to renew power plant permit June 30, 2022
- NYPD sex crimes unit under Justice Department investigation June 30, 2022
- Stats and the City: July 4th BBQs are pricier than ever, thanks to inflation June 30, 2022
- Op-ed: Here's the real reasons health insurance premiums are rising June 30, 2022
- Challenges & Opportunities of Owning Real Estate
- Joel R. Marcus on The Stoler NY Business Report, CUNY TV
- Sedesco is planning a 400,000 ft mixed use skyscraper for West 57th Street. This will be a beautiful addition to the Central Park South skyline that will provide the added benefit and needed enlargement of the F train station below. We at Marcus & Pollack LLP are thrilled to be working on the property tax aspects of this signature project. Demir Sabanci is a visionary developer who will give New York City it’s next beautiful edifice.